We know how difficult it is to create visibility for a nice android app on the play store. If you have a nice app and did many things right, one of the significant factors that will affect your play store ranking is the number of reviews and inbound links you have to the Play store app page.
Even if your app gets listed or reviewed on a site, there are so many other advertisements and links around that users don’t pay much attention to content. You might have noticed that we do not have any advertisements on our pages as we wanted to focus on quality content and users undivided attention. The price we had to pay for that is that we don’t have any AD revenues.
What we do offer is a paid app listing service, where we list your app for a price and feature it on our home page. We also offer a more valuable marketing service where we spend quality time in trying out the app, taking screenshots and writing a SEO friendly fair reviews for maximum visibility.
If that was not enough we are building an alternate app discovery experience for end users at brite.li and your app could end up in the curated app list soon.
Make sure to use our services as part of a larger marketing strategy for maximum visibility.
Girish & Prasanthi
What does the app listing service include?
When we list an app on TAC you get the following benefits
- An app listing on theappcurators.com
- The review will be featured on the home page for a day
- We have a select android community on twitter and we will tweet the listing link for you
- You can also use our content on your web page or play store listing
- An AD free, distraction free reading experience for our users, that’s why developers are paying for the listing
What does it cost to get my app listed?
We realize that most indie devs are on frugal budgets, So we charge
$29 (free! for a limited period) for a listing.
Can you help in app marketing?
We have a mini marketing service along with an app review for
$125 (free! for a limited period) where we offer the following
- An app review on theappcurators.com
- The review will be featured on the home page
We will also post to two other blogs that we own for the android community We will offer a mini play store review and an appropriate rating on google play and a +1 from slidingbits
- You will also receive a personal email from the reviewer with any issues and usability improvements that he or she encountered.
- We have a select android community on twitter and we will tweet the review link and app link for you
- No distracting advertisements on the review pages, you keep your audience’s attention
- You can also use our review content on your web page or play store listing
How soon will it be available?
We usually take 3 working days for building a listing. 5 working days for the marketing service and detailed review.