Who said discovering your network devices has to be boring. We’re talking of the geeky terminal views with MAC addresses and crypto keys. NetX shows a visual view of discoverable network devices around you. You can also sniff out wifi networks and devices, attach a nice icon to remember what the device is and fetch basic information like channel, ip address, OS and other details.A useful tool to study your network layout and devices. – TheAppCurators
Google Play Rating: 4.5
Download from Google Play
Google Play Description
– Network scan: discovers all devices connected at the network.
– Displays most important information for each device connected, IP Address, MAC Address, Vendor, Bonjour Name, NetBIOS Name and Domain.
– Wake On LAN (WOL): switch on a remote device from your phone or tablet when you are connected via wifi or with a mobile data connection.
– Secure SHell (SSH): put a remote device in sleep mode or shutdown from your phone or tablet when you are connected via wifi or with a mobile data connection.
Displays the operative system version installed on the remote device. (In the remote device must be installed and started a SSH server)
– Loads off-line all devices of a network previously detected.
– Adds a new network or a new device manually in order to manage all functionality for a no detected device.
– Shows information about the wifi connection (external IP, signal strength, download and upload speed, subnetmask, gateway, DNS).
– Shows information about the mobile provider (external IP, signal strength, download and upload speed, CID, LAC, MCC, MNC).
– Wifi scan: find nearby wifi and displays SSID, signal strength, channel, encryption.
– Shows graphically the band width and the overlapping between channels of wifi networks.
– Monitoring and diagnostics remote devices: shows CPU usage, RAM usage and displays the available memory inside the disks
– Themes available.
– Available languages: English, Italian, German and Russian.