Fotor does two thing well, capture images and then edit them. The camera side of the app offers many scene settings, focus & blur adjustments, exposure settings and more. Ofcourse you can click and let fotor choose everything automatically. The editor side of the app has many filters, effects, borders and really a lot of options to play with. Another must have photography app. – TheAppCurators
|Developer: Everimaging Co., Ltd
Google play Rating: 4.5
Install from Google Play
Google Play Description:
Fotor photo editor
Fotor photo editor has made professional-level image editing accessible to everyday users through a clean, intuitive interface and workflow
Six photo-taking modes, with features like Grid, Big Button, Burst, Timer, Stabilizer, and Square.
1. The ‘Focus’ feature emulates true SLR technology to give you an unparalleled level of cinematic potential.
2. Over 100 filters & effects, plus multiple effects for each photo! The brilliant new effects pack ‘Cinematic’ & ‘Mono’ will allow you to easily create an authentic and stunning photos with unparalleled ease and effectiveness. All filter packs are kept updated with extensive input from established professional photographers.
3. Spruce up your photos with one–tap enhance; Auto fix an average photo into something stunning with our one with one tap enhance feature
4. 13 different scenes options to match the conditions when you took the photo. Scenes” feature contains 13 different presets, optimize the brightness, contrast, saturation and exposure to emulate the natural conditions the photograph was taken in.
5. Adjust your photos with dozens of basic and advanced image editing tools. Quickly crop, rotate and adjust your image. Make basic adjustments like brightness, contrast, saturation and exposure; Advanced adjustments like vignetting, shadow, highlight, temp, tint, RGB, curve.
6. Make photos pop with text, stickers and frames
7. Strengthen the depth of images with tilt-shift ；Enjoy focal blur magic, strengthen the depth of images with the tilt shift feature.
8. Pixelate image content with new pixel brush feature
9. With the “favorite” function, you can mark your favorite effects, borders, fonts, stickers to a number of shortcuts, quickly allowing them to be used next time.
1. Classic Photo Collage: Use up to 9 photos in your collage; Choose from tons of awesome templates. Customize template, background, spacing and more.
2. Magazine Photo Collage: Make a collage with exciting built-in magazine templates.